Importance of FSSAI Registration Online In Mumbai For Your Food Business
FSSAI is the abbreviation of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of Mumbai India. FSSAI was established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It's a government authority which provides food license to all the food business of Mumbai India. The government body makes sure that the business you run should have a proper license and also check the quality of the food as well. All the food business should follow the FSSAI guidelines and rules. The authority is completely responsible for the food business welfare in Mumbai India.
What Is FSSAI Registration?
The government organization of Mumbai monitors and control the food business of Mumbai. The FSSAI license is to promote and protect public health by providing supervision of food safety. FSSAI Registration in Mumbai is important and mandatory if you are going to start any food business in the city. Without having a license, you cannot start your food business in Mumbai. In the world of the internet, everything can be done online. The same goes for the FSSAI license as well. You can do FSSAI registration online easily. If you are running out of the time, you can hire an agent who you do your FSSAI registration on your behalf. Contact us to get your FSSAI Registration done in Mumbai. FSSAI Registration is for all types of food businesses. For example, home-based food businesses, small eateries, grocery shops, traders, manufacturers, dairy farms, retailers, and e-tailers. Any of these mentioned Businesses will require the 14 digit registration number.
Procedure of FSSAI
Here we have put together the steps of the FSSAI registration process.
• Visit the official website of FSSAI
• After opening the page, click on Sign Up. This option will appear on the right side of your screen
• A sign up for will come up. You need to fill all the required details
• Fill your contact information. Make sure the email id and the phone number you provide there all are valid and active
• Now choose a unique user name for your profile
• After filling up all the personal details, click on the register button to complete your process. After successfully sign up your I'll receive a message written 'account successfully created.’ you will receive a confirmation SMS too in your cell and also will get a confirmation mail in your mail id too
• The validity of the Auer if is for 30 days. So within 30 days, you apply online otherwise, the ID will be disabled
• Now you are ready to apply for the registration/license. Complete your regy on the official website of FSSAI
• Give the username and password to login to your page
Documents Required For FSSAI Registration
All the required FSSAI registration documents that need to produce are mentioned below,
• An Authority letter
• One Declaration form
• Rent agreement copy ( if your business is on a rented property)
• Property paper copy ( property owned by you
• Water or electricity bill of your business
• Food Safety Management System certificate
• ID proof like voter card or Aadhar card of the director/ partner/ proprietor
• Form IX